HoloRam® Dormisol is a bio-regulator of the systems involved in the induction and maintenance of a physiological and restful sleep.
The physiological relaxation and the improvement in sleep quality induced by HoloRam® Dormisol can strengthen the immune system and increase memory and learning abilities.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into four categories:
- Group I. Activated substrate of micronutrients: Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 25 mg.
- Group II. Phytonutrients: California poppy dried extract (Eschscholzia californica Cham., flowering tops,>2% total flavonoids (routine)) 60 mg, Valerian dried extract (Valeriana officinalis L., root, >0.8% valerenic acid) 60 mg, Chamomile dried extract (Matricaria chamomilla L., flowers, >1% apigenin 7-glucoside) 40 mg, Passion flower dried extract (Passiflora incarnata L., flower, >2.5% total flavonoid (vitexina)) 20 mg.
- Group III. Amino acids: L-Tryptophan 50 mg, L-Arginine base 25 mg, L-Glutamine 25 mg, L-Ornithine HCL 25 mg.
- Group IV Minerals and Vitamins: Magnesium malate (≥ 20% magnesium) 50 mg, Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 10 mg, Vitamin B8 (inositol) 100 mg, Niacin (Nicotinamide) 15 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 1.4 mg, Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 0.2 mg.
HoloRam® Dormisol provides a specific multisystemic approach to induce the balance of neurotransmission systems involved in sleep.
It provides the information of activated phytonutrients, amino acids, trace elements and vitamins, to favor the balance of the biological reactions involved in the physiological sleep.
- Modulates the body's normal adaptive response to stress.
- It activates the relaxing and anxiolytic systems of the nervous system, while exerting a neurotonic effect, which favors natural sleep and a complete wake-up process.
- It provides the modulating information on the balance of neuropeptides and neurotransmitters which control the adaptive response, favoring the physiological control of the anxiety, agitation, nervousness and irritability.
- It enables the neurochemical processes which are inherent to physiological sleep.
60 capsules of 610 mg.
Take 1 capsule half an hour before going to bed or according to a specialist's advice.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.